Losing Weight with Peanut Butter ShakesPosted by Chris Gallagher on Feb 22, 2013 in 90 Day Challenge | 1 comment
At the beginning of 2013, I was at the playing weight of an NFL running back – think Jerome Bettis. Now I am down 13 pounds, one inch off my waist and feeling better.
A few months ago, a friend asked me to take a 90 Day Challenge using the ViSalus shake product. I was already drink a shake mix on occasionally without seeing a difference in my weight or my overall health. Well, I am now 5 weeks into the program and I am seeing a 13 pound weight loss since I start trying to lose weight. I will admit I was skeptical when I first started, but I made a commitment to my friend to take the 90 Day Challenge and write about it. Today, I made the choice to begin promoting the product. It was my choice in hopes to continue to lose weight while sharing this product to assist others in losing weight and living better.
My Weight Loss Strategy
My strategy for losing weight is pretty simple. Normally, I make a peanut butter shake using the ViSalus product for breakfast and even lunch. Before starting this program, I rarely ate breakfast but now I drink a shake every day. Most of the time, I will have another shake for lunch. The shakes fill me up throughout the day.
I do eat a sensible dinner at night. Instead of eating a huge plate, I have begun using smaller plates, or even bowls at dinner time. I have found that I feel full at dinner even thought I have only had two shakes throughout the day. Many days, I do have a snack throughout the day or even at night.
Did I mention I blend my shakes with Skim Milk and Peanut Butter? I love a peanut butter milkshake in the morning! I have also used a variety of berries and other fruit. The kits come with some flavor packets to try. One of my favorite is chocolate-peanut butter or peanut butter banana.
Pretty simple strategy, huh?
How is this product different?
- The shakes mixes I was trying previous to the ViSalus product was a soy based product that I mixed with milk. The previous products were not as filling as the ViSalus mixes.
- The ViSalus mix tastes great by itself. The other mixes were chalky and did not mix well with other things; like fruit.
- The ViSalus mix is loaded with vitamins and minerals.
- The ViSalus shake mix fills me up. Using the previous shake products, I was still hungry a few hours after drinking them. The
ViSalus product keeps me fuller longer; which means I do not eat as much as I used too.
Should you try it?
That decision is up to you. I tried it because it was recommended by a friend. I was not going to promote the product, but after using it, I am now promoting it. I can say that if you want to try it, the ViSalus
company offers a Money-Back Guarantee. All of the other shake mixes I tried, never offered a money back guarantee.
If you want to try it, I will be glad to assist you along the way. I am still losing weight and trying to live better each day.
You say, “I do not want to the product.”
That is alright with me. Like I said before, I believe in the product so I have decided to promote it. Below are a few suggestions to help you lose weight that I am also putting into my daily routine. I hope they will help you out as well.
- Drink water.
- Stop snacking
- Count Calories
- Get physical exercise
- If you get hungry, drink a glass of water and make yourself a deal that you will not eat for 30 minutes after drinking the glass of water.
Even if you are not interested in the product, let me know how I can help you in losing weight and living a better life.
How much does the product cost?
The current package I am using is $99 a month but there are others. Below is a quick screen capture of the current packages.
I am using the $99 Shape Kit and it lasts a little more than a month for me. If you are really serious, the upper levels are for you.
To break the costs down even more. My cost is about $2.00 a meal, which is not to bad considering that breakfast and dinner are costing me $4.00 per day. The cost is cheaper than a quick fast food meal, not to mention much healthier.
If you are interested in giving the 90 Day Challenge a try let me know. You can email my directly by clicking here.
To find out more about the product and the challenge, you may visit my ViSalus Promoter website by clicking here.
Just my thoughts,
I am promoting this product because:
- I have seen the effects of the product. After all, I have lost 13 pounds and one inch off my waist.
- It is nice to have a product that helps other people in achieving their goals; especially one you believe it.
- It is also nice to earn a little bit of money on the extra side to support our efforts to assist others in creating a better day today for a better life tomorrow.
- Another neat fact about ViSalus is there 3 for Free program. If you get 3 of your friend to sign-up, then your product is free. Do not worry, I already have several people listed with me who are helping me already. I want to help you.